The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
Training and experience
- Graduate degree in the health sciences.
- Experience in carrying out fieldwork in epidemiological studies. Experience in exposure assessment will be positively valued
- Experience as laboratory technician.
- Responsible, flexible and with problem solving skills
- Good organization skills
- Eager to learn and proactive, and with great initiative
- Autonomous and able to self-manage with the participants
- Working-hour flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills with the participants of the study
- Be able to ride a motorcycle (motorcycle 50cc license)
- Catalan, Spanish and English written and spoken.
- Duration: 6 weeks (extendable)
- Starting date: 20st May 2020
- Contract: Full time
How to Apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: FieldworkLabTechnician_ATHLETE_May20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname. The receipt of applications will be open until May, 15th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.