The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
- Data management
- Coordinate the data collected through online questionnaires
- Prepare databases and codebooks for researchers
- Harmonization of databases
- Communication skills
- Showing initiative
Training and experience
- Trained statistician or biomedical professional, preferably with experience in health statistics.
- Knowledge of Stata, R.
- Experience in data management.
- Language level: None required.
- Learning capacity.
- Problem resolution.
- Part time position.
- Duration: 1 year
- Starting date : February 2021
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and attach the CV and a cover letter including the following Reference Number Position: DM_HERA_Jan21. Each document must include the candidate name and surname. The receipt of applications will be open until 28th February 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.