DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Management of websites and blogs.
- Writing press releases and other communications materials.
- Content curation and management of social networks and newsletters.
- Management of contacts database.
- Handling media inquiries.
- Design of communications materials.
- Photography/video production.
- Assisting the Communications team in the rest of its tasks.
Training and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Journalism or Communications.
- Experience in web & community management.
- Previous experience in global health or science communication will be valued.
- Experience in video making and graphic design will be valued.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good journalistic criteria for the curation of news.
- Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign...).
- Video editing (Premiere…).
- CMS / CRM.
- Some knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Fluency in Spanish, Catalan and English is required.
- Duration: 1 year contract. Full time.
- Starting date: 1 July.
- Salary according to ISGlobal’s salary scales.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form including the following reference: Officer_Communications_May19. The receipt of applications will be open until May, 31st 2019.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.