The research assistant’s main tasks are to guarantee the histological evaluation of the Cadmia Plus and MIBio samples, as well as the coordination of the Decode meetings. This means that the assistant makes sure that the histological evaluation and completion of study database with Decode results are done correctly. The tasks assigned to the assistant are:
- Revision of histological slides of Cadmia Plus and Mibio study.
- Completion of the reports of the histological evaluation.
- Coordination of the Decode meetings for Cadmia Plus and MIBio studies.
- Completion of the study databases with results of the Decode meetings for both studies.
- Data management
Qualifications and experience
- Higher education and experience in clinical environment
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English
- A dedicated worker that is interested in Medical science.
- Have insights in all steps in the study project. Identification of priorities.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills to patients and work colleagues.
How to apply
How to apply:
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Assist_Pathology_Oct2021, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname. The CV and cover letter should be in English.
Applicants must have the right to work in Spain / Europe.
The receipt of applications will be open until 15th of October 2021
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could take place before the closing date for applications.