The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
- Design and program integral solutions to analyse data
- Build Databases
- Technical Assistance
- Text Mining
- Machine Learning
- Expert in programming and mathematics
- Good understanding of the health sector
- Expert in Data exploitation
Training and experience
- Engineering/Mathematics/IT Degree
- More than 2 years experience in similar position
- Expert using Big data tools, BBDD No SQL, Spark, Kafka, R and Python to build predictive statistic with AI
- Learning capacity
- Problem resolution
- Native level of Spanish and Catalan
- Good level of English
- Project length contract (TBD)
- Contract: 37,5 hours/week
- Starting date: February, 1st 2020
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and attach the CV and a cover letter including the following Reference Code Position: Technician_TripDoctor_Jan20. Each document must include the candidate name and surname. The receipt of applications will be open until January, 23th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any question, please, send us your query to email@example.com.