Four 4.000 € scholarships are available for Master's degree candidates
The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) and the Barcelona Centre for International Health Research (CRESIB) announce scholarships available for the new ISGlobal-University of Barcelona Master of Global Health.
Number and amount of scholarships: Four scholarships in the amount of 4.000 € each are being offered. The scholarships will be applied to the total cost of tuition when the recipients matriculate.
Candidates must have completed pre-enrolment* in the Master of Global Health and must have submitted the following documentation to email@example.com:
- Letter requesting consideration for a scholarship
- Letter of motivation for the Master of Global Health
- Complete C.V., including academic training and professional experience
The selection process will be carried out by a subcommittee of the coordinators of the Master's degree programme and will take the following elements into consideration:
- C.V., especially academic training and professional development of the candidate
- Letter explaining the candidate's professional motivation for undertaking the Master
- An interview (for selected candidates), either in person or by telephone, to further determine interest and preparation for the programme
- In the event of identical evaluations for multiple candidates based on the points above, scholarships will be preferentially awarded to students from low and middle income countries
Timeframe for applying for an ISGlobal-CRESIB scholarship:
1 – 31 July 2012
Scholarships to be announced:
*Scholarship applicants who have pre-enrolled in the Master of Global Health and paid the fee will be reimbursed in the case that they do not receive a scholarship and do not wish to enroll in the programme.